Simtra Triple IPA delivers a punch in the face with its very danky hop aroma derived from Simcoe and Citra hops. You wanted more hops you got them.
Chocolate Ale is full of surprises, beginning with a glowing amber hue. The aroma is given over to earthy, fruity cocoa, with just a hint of hops. Smooth layers of dark chocolate intertwine with threads of caramel, vanilla, and nutty malt as the flavor warms and rounds to a bittersweet finish.
Aprihop is an American IPA brewed with Pilsner and Crystal malts. It’s massively hopped — in the continuous fashion, of course! — and the flavor is complemented by the addition of apricot juice. After fermentation, the beer is dry hopped with irresponsible amounts of Amarillo hops. The beer has a hoppy aroma, with the apricot playing a supporting role. The flavor is rich with late hop notes, and its bitterness is tempered by just the right amount of malt sweetness and fruity undertones from the apricot.
Gramps is a big, burly but bright American Barleywine made to age but standing stately with broad malty shoulders and a good citrus hop backbone.
- Maris Otter, 2 Row Pale, Flaked Wheat, Crystal 75
- December- January
- ... [Trackback] [...] Find More here|Find...September 22 - 6:13 pm by Golden Goose Sneakers Outlet
- ... [Trackback] [...] Read More here|Read...September 22 - 4:21 am by Harper
- ... [Trackback] [...] Read More on|Read...September 22 - 4:18 am by Layla
- ... [Trackback] [...] Find More on|Find...September 22 - 4:14 am by Victoria